First time blogging...

This is my first time ever blogging, but my goal is to do this very regularly. Basically, I see a lot of movies. I LOVE movies. So I'm going to come on here and post movie reviews (and movie info) for the movies I see from now on. I guess I'm starting this at a good time...everyone knows that all the best movies come out in December, because they are all hoping for an Academy Award nod. Right now I feel like I'm almost backed up when it comes to movies I need to see. Up in the Air is getting some serious acclaim, as is Precious. I plan on seeing both of them within the next week, hopefully. But more importantly, I'm seeing the midnight screening of a certain movie getting an enormous amount of hype. I'll give you one hint...they're saying it's a film that people will look back on in years to come and say how it completely revolutionized cinema. Yup, you guessed it...I'm seeing the midnight screening of AVATAR tonight! Titanic being one of my all-time favorite movies, every once in a while I would go on the IMDb to see when James Cameron would finally make another movie. Well, it took him 12 years later, but from the looks of Avatar, it seems like he made the right decision in waiting until he could finally do something that wouldn't be overshadowed by his previous films. It's only 4:00 PM right now and I'm already starting to get a little too anxious. Oh, and did I mention that I will be seeing Avatar in IMAX 3D tonight? Yeah, tonight is going to be a night to remember! Review coming soon!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment